Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Day Twenty-Four - Seymour, CT

There were always a few problems I had with my writings. One being the fact that everything I hand in is always late, and also I always lacked quality in my conclusions. This blog is no exclusion from my writing styles. So it is no surprise that this conclusive blog entry will lack greatly. 

The last show was in Lake Grove, New York. There was a great turnout. We were all pretty worn out but I think we played a good set. The wiring in my guitar is all fucked up so it kept cutting out. Also I need to get my tuner checked out cause the input on that is fucked as well. Basically all my equipment is fucked and I'm far too broke to fix any of it. So fuck my life, right.

Anyways, I'm home right now. I'm not sure if I should be glad to be home though. I loved being on the road. I'll be back soon though. 

kbai

No comments: