Saturday, May 24, 2008

Day Six - Boise Idaho/Tacoma Washington

So I haven't updated this in mad long. To be honest I'm kind of already getting sick of it, which isn't surprising if you know of my slacker behavior. 


Let's see.. what happened? 

The other day, in Denver we got to the venue real early so we could check out the city. We pulled up to the venue first just to see what it was like and to take a piss and stretch or whatever. After a couple minutes of hanging out there a security guard pulled up to the building next to us (that Tim and I previously pissed on) and hits the door bell to get buzzed in. As he is getting buzzed in a voice comes over the loudspeaker "keep an eye on that van to the left of you." We were close enough so that we heard this and i just started laughing. At this moment I was standing outside the van in the door talking to Tim and Luc and I started to laugh. Next thing I know Luc is saying "he's got a gun". I imagine that he just has his hand on his holster or something but when I turned around this guy actually has a gun out in his hand pointing it in our general direction. Insane.


On a lighter note, after we left that spot we went looking for food and a record store Luc wanted to check out. As we pulled onto the main road we drove by this "tattoo school" so we had to stop to see if we could get free shitty tattoos. Luc and I go in and talk to this guy and tell him our deal. He sent us over to the "shop" aka house and told us the guy there would hook us up. So to make a long story short Luc, Tom, Brett, and I all got tattoos of our van on us. I assure you they are very shitty and awesome. Brett got his on his ass and the rest of us went for the ankle. 


Today is our day off. We're in Boise right now at Boise Mike's house where we stayed last night. We should be leaving soon to go to Rain Fest and hopefully catch The Carrier's set. 


Life is great. 

No comments: