Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Day Three - St. Louis Missouri

Fuck Yes. Headphones.

We're on our way to St. Louis and we just stopped at a Pilot/Subway. I got  a six inch veggie on honey wheat.. delicious. As I was waiting in line I noticed they had those Gummy headphones. I grabbed a pair on my way out. Didn't pocket it or anything.. just walked out with it in the same hand as my sandwich. I should probably be more cautious after yesterday's mishap but ehh.. 


Also while waiting in line there was a man in front of Tim who was ordering a foot-long steak and cheese. When asked what kind of cheese the man wanted on his sub he responded "'Merican". I lauged. Not out loud.. but none the less.


Anyways, I'm listening to Some Girls right now. I wish i had more of their material. Hope Con plays in between each song.

I've been reading Deathbeds in rather large chunks every so often. I hope I won't have to sell it, it's a very good read.


Oh and I forgot but we stopped at Walgreens before we got to Pilot for a bathroom break. I bought a red pullover hoodie for five dollars and I'm siked on it. I've been wanting a pullover hoodie for so long. No one makes them anymore. Everything is zip. I miss my yellow zip hoodie.. and my Righteous Jams pullover. Fuck ex girlfriends.. 

I never liked the color red so there isn't any of it in my wardrobe. I don't know why I've been so open to change lately. I hope I don't lose myself. 


I have a feeling we're running late to this show. I have no evidence of this but I know we should have left the house earlier today. This isn't actually the original show we were supposed to play. That one was cancelled so we hopped on the Trash Talk/Carrier show that is also in St. Louis. Which explains why the original show was cancelled. I'm so glad we're doing all these shows with Trash Talk and The Carrier. They're great dudes and both are amazing live. 

No comments: